Rainy season in Thailand varies from region to region. It starts in June until the end of October. Everyday could be a rainy day, but sometimes it is only raining for a few minutes.
The average temperature is 23-36 degree Celsius.
Where you should visit during rainy season?
You can feel slow and peace life with the greenest time of year.
Petchabun has cool temperature with sea of fog. It’s a romantic place to drink some coffee in the morning among those fog.
There are many activities to thrill adrenaline junkies.
4. Koh Tao
For those eho want to go to the island, you can be there! Rainy and heavy storms don’t last longer than 2 hours.
There are museums, cafes, shopping malls open all year round. Rainy season isn’t effect to those places except transportation. Some part of Bangkok is flooded.
- Check the weather before going out.
- Be careful when you walk on footpath. It might be waterlogged.
- Protect your stuff.
- We cannot control weather, so be ready for any situation that might be happen.
Board: Basic Thai Conversation
Sawasdee Ka 🙂 I mean I say Hello to you.
This time I have basic Thai conversation to help you easy travel in Thailand.
Normally in Thai, we will have “Krub” (male) and “Ka” (female) say in the end of sentence. Let’s go.
Basic Thai Word
- Hello (General Greeting) = Sawasdee (Krub/Ka)
- Goodbye = La Korn (Krub/Ka)
- Thank you = Khon Khun (Krub/Ka)
- Sorry/ Excuse me = Kor-Thod (Krub/Ka)
- Don’t worry/Never mind = Mai Pen Rai (Krub/Ka)
- Yes = Chai (Krub/Ka)
- No = Mai Chai (Krub/Ka), Mai (Krub/Ka)
- How are you? = Sa Bye Dee Mai (Krub/Ka)?
- Where is the restroom? = Hong Nam Yoo Tee Nai (Krub/Ka)?
- Can you speak English? = Khun Pood Pasa Ang Krid Dai Mai?
Eating and Ordering Foods
- I would like to order. >>>you can say like this>>>Sang Ar Harn Noi (Krub/Ka)
- Not Spicy >>>you can say like this>>>Mai Phed (Krub/Ka)
- Little Spicy >>>you can say like this>>>Phed Nid Noi (Krub/Ka)
- Spicy >>>you can say like this>>>Phed Mark (Krub/Ka)
- Delicious >>>you can say like this>>>A-Roi (Krub/Ka)
- That’s very expensive >>>Pang Mark (Krub/Ka)
- How much does it cost?>>>Ra ka tao rai (Krub/Ka)?
- Could you give me more discount? >>>Lod ra ka dai mai (Krub/Ka)?
- There’s a problem in the room. >>>Hong Mee Pan Ha (Krub/Ka)
- Hot water doesn’t work>>> Nam Ron Mee Pan Ha (Krub/Ka)
- What time for check out? >>> Chan Tong Check Out Kee Mong (Krub/Ka)?
- Could you please call a Taxi for me? >>> Chuay Riak Taxi Dai Mai (Krub/Ka)?
- Can I change to another room? >>> Chan Kor Hong Eun Dai Mai (Krub/Ka)?
- I can not turn on the TV. >>>Chan Perd TV Mai Dai (Krub/Ka)
- Can I have Wifi password? >>> Chan Kor Rahas Wifi Duay (Krub/Ka)
- Do you have a hair dryer? >>> Khun Mee Dry Pao Phom Mai (Krub/Ka)?
- Do you have a battery charger? >>>Khun Mee Tee Charge Bat Mai (Krub/Ka)?
- Can you help carry my bag upstairs, please? >>>Khun Chuay Yok Kra Pao Keun Kang Bon Dai Mai (Krub/Ka)?
See you next topic ka… Bye…La Korn